Pages

Thoughts on the Courtney Moore Movie Trailer.

 I watched it and it definitely looks interesting. I'd love it if American Girl made a doll stop motion full length film, especially since no movies with actual humans can be filmed right now. Doing a doll stop motion would only require the human's voice. 

I also think doing a stop motion would inspire people who watch it to get into doll stop motion. I know it's hard and time consuming but a project that takes a lot of time is great right now. 

You can watch the trailer here. 

I just hope it isn't an Amazon Prime only one and made so many people can watch it. 

-Lily and Ellie and the Human. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pet Reveal and Naming Contest!

Yes, it's time, for the big reveal! In the box... Out of the box! It's the Our Generation Poseable German Shepherd! It was t...