Sorry I was unable to post this month as I wasn't feeling well. I'm better now and will be working on the Back to School and Around the World themes soon! -The Human ♡
The newest blog with fun posts, photostories, reviews, and maybe videos and DIYs in the future ran by my two dolls, Lily and Ellie. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Pet Reveal and Naming Contest!
Yes, it's time, for the big reveal! In the box... Out of the box! It's the Our Generation Poseable German Shepherd! It was t...
-
Hey everyone, the Human here. Just wanted to let you know that I still have tons planned for this blog, I'm just currently busy with so...
-
Lily and Ellie is officially back! I'm hoping to get myself into a routine and get a blog post out 1-2 days a week. Here's a sneak p...
-
No Tricks Here! 👻 Just a list of DIY Doll-Sized Treats for Doll-oween! Candy, Cookies, Drinks, and More! *Full Credit to Always Dolls, To...
Can't wait for new posts!! <3
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for your next posts!
ReplyDelete