Pages

Happy Valentine's Day And A Small Haul.



Happy Galentine's / Valentine's / Palentine's Day!
Here's what Ellie got from Lily this year -

This cute beanie hat, friendship bracelet, and bag are from the Penelope & Friends line at AC Moore. Since they're going out of business I grabbed a few things there.

The Fringe Bag and Friendship Bracelet came together.
The bag is faux leather and has Velcro inside to keep it closed.
The bracelet is fabric and has a ribbon you tie in a bow to keep it on.

The beanie hat comes with an Infinity Scarf. The scarf however doesn't stretch, therefore I have to cut the seam, re sew it, and add Velcro so Ellie can wear it.

I also got this fun blue winter hooded vest. It fits Ellie really well! I might get more of the clothes to see if they fit too!

I also picked up a small wooden box, what I think is supposed to be a table but I have another idea in mind, and some fun scrapbook paper I cut out for posters, pictures and picture frames!

Love Your Pet is coming up soon, I hope to introduce the new friend as well as review a couple Our Generation sets for it!

Will post pics later!
Lot's of 💕





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pet Reveal and Naming Contest!

Yes, it's time, for the big reveal! In the box... Out of the box! It's the Our Generation Poseable German Shepherd! It was t...