Pages

Countdown to Doll-oween Day 4: Halloween Q&A #1

A Halloween Q&A

with the Human! ♥


*I was gonna do a photo story for this, but things are kind of in the way of my doll area to do so. I will definitely add a couple photos to the final day though hopefully. So here's a Halloween themed Q&A w/ the Human ❤!*


What is your favorite Halloween song?
 " This is Halloween " from the Nightmare Before Christmas, The Addams Family Theme Song, and Thriller. Although also Monster Mash and Ghostbusters. 

What is your favorite Halloween movie/movies?
Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family, All the Halloweentown movies, Girl vs Monster, Zombies & Zombies II, and the Nightmare Before Christmas. 

Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or abandoned building. 
This is hard. Probably a real wolf, because that'd be bad. 

What is your favorite Halloween Monster?
I don't know if they are considered a Halloween Monster, because they aren't monsters, but ever since I watched Disney Channel Original Movie Zombies 2, I really like werewolves. 🐺

Are you superstitious?
Yes, but it depends on the superstition, but my family is very superstitious.

Do you get scared easily?
Yes, very easily. 

Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I actually have, during a Ghost Tour, and I would definitely do it again. 👻

Would you rather go to a Halloween Party or go Trick or Treating?
As much as I like candy, I love Halloween Parties, especially if there's a costume contest.

Are you the one that gets scared or does the scaring?
The one who gets scared.

What was your first costume?
The first costume I ever had for Halloween that I can remember is Blue from Blue's Clues. I've also been a Doctor, Witch, Black Cat, Tiger, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Minnie Mouse, The White Rabbit, Mary Poppins, Elsa, Zero from the Nightmare Before Christmas, a mouse, and Miss Piggy. 

What's your costume this year?
I'm undecided between a Witch, a Day of the Dead Skeleton, or Addison Wells from Zombies, or something DIY. I love a costume I can make from my own clothes, a wig, and some simple DIYed or bought props/accessories. 

What is your dream costume/costumes?
Probably anything Disney, or Morticia from the Addams Family.

If you could be a Halloween pet (Black Cat, Owl, Bat, Rat, Wolf) what would you be?
I think I would be either a Black Cat or a Wolf, because I like cats and dogs.


I hope you enjoyed reading this, and stay tuned for Lily's and Ellie's!
- The Human ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pet Reveal and Naming Contest!

Yes, it's time, for the big reveal! In the box... Out of the box! It's the Our Generation Poseable German Shepherd! It was t...