Pages

Countdown to Doll-oween Day 6: Halloween Q&A #3

 

 A Halloween Q&A

with Ellina "Ellie" Aura!


What is your favorite Halloween Song?
This is Halloween. 

What is your favorite Halloween movie/movies?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, and Halloweentown.

Name something you wouldn't want to run into a dark forest or abandoned building.
Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, every spooky creature to exist.

Favorite Halloween Monster?
I guess a ghost. 

If you were dared to stay in a "Haunted House" for one night, would you do it?
No, never, I don't like being alone nor in the dark. 

Are you superstitious?
Yes, I'm very superstitious. 

Do you get scared easily?
Yes, I do.

If you could only wear one Halloween costume the rest of your life, what would it be?
A Cat.

Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
NO.

Would you rather go to a Halloween Party or go Trick or Treating?
Trick or Treating, because I like candy. But I don't want to do it alone.

Are you the one that gets scared, or does the scaring?
I'm definitely the one that gets sacred. 

What was your first costume?
My first costume was Minnie Mouse.

What is your costume this year?
I'm not sure yet.

What is your dream Halloween costume/costumes?
Anna, Ariel, Kim Possible, Roxanne, Jessie, and Giselle.

If you could be a Halloween pet (Black Cat, Owl, Bat, Rat, Wolf) what would you be? 
A black cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Pet Reveal and Naming Contest!

Yes, it's time, for the big reveal! In the box... Out of the box! It's the Our Generation Poseable German Shepherd! It was t...